Janmabhoomi Group of Newspapers is published by "Saurashtra Trust" and are the products of State Peoples’ movement, part of the freedom struggle.
India's first economic newspaper, "Vyapar" started as a fortnightly in the year 1949, under the editorship of Late Shri H.Z.Gilani. It became a weekly newspaper in 1953 and is published twice a week since 1961.
The Hindi edition of the "Vyapar" started in March-1987. It has also the honour of being the first full fledge economic weekly newspaper in Hindi.
Get the official iPad version of Gujarati Vyapar Newspaper right on your iPad. The ePaper downloads the entire print edition of the newspaper for offline reading. You can use your finger - tips to "pinch and zoom" the text in articles if you would like to enlarge, or reduce the font size. You can read the edition in portrait or landscape mode.
For more details, Please Click here.
Your Subscription Options:
We have range of subscription options to choose from. These subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel the subscriptions.
- Monthly Subscription for $1.99 per month
- Quarterly Subscription for $3.99 per 3 months
- Half-Yearly Subscription for $5.99 per 6 months
- Yearly Subscription for $7.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of Purchases.
- Your Subscription automatically renews unless auto - renew is turned off at least 24hrs before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can manage your subscription and switch -off the auto- renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
For Support :