Our long rendezvous with Japan for over to 2 decades has made us Quality Obsessed. Each member of Unikaihatsu Team starts thinking about the expectations and viewpoint of the client from the word GO. Meeting expectations of the client, to stay committed and to stand by his side till any of the stakes are involved are also major aspects of Quality and Customer Satisfaction. The famous PDCA principle, which many Japanese trust and feel comfortable with, is the operating principle of ISO's Management System Standards. We, therefore, took steps towards it and are ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
To take a closer look at Unikaihatsu Software’s Quality Policy click below image.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
April 5, 2017.
Unikaihatsu Software Pvt. Ltd. is certified ISO 9001:2015.
The Quality Management System developed by Unikaihatsu Software Pvt. Ltd. for software design, development, testing and delivery has been certified to operate in compliance with international standard ISO 9001:2015.
Process Management - ISO 9001:2015
All process of the Unikaihatsu are managed based on ISO 9001:2015. We improve process contentiously by having periodical feedback from the clients. On need base, we follow the process or Clients. Unikahatsu has developed a process with the objective of customer satisfaction. Have a look at few factors as below.
- Daily management
- Process management
- Report to client on need basis
- Process level reviews
- Intermediate reviews
- Process improvement based on reviews
- Communication with client
- Use of mail, phone, chat and video conferencing
- Offshore-Onsite communication
- Intermediate delivery to client on need basis
- Quality adherence based on feedback
- Secure client confidence on Quality
- Periodical productivity management
- High productivity using program code reuse
- Achieve the targeted productivity.
- Analyze and improve by setting new targets